GTA IV PS3 Online hacks?

• Thread starter Vince
  • 8 comments
Antarctica
Xanadu
Every now and then, I join a lobby of Free Mode. Lately, however, I've noticed there has been a lot of hacked lobbies. Not so much as "Rank 10" lobbies, but just someone spawning cars with custom colors, and spawning ramps and half pipes.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT = I spawned in a lobby that started in the airport. I ran to the gates to get out of it, and someone spawned walls to make people not escape. Luckily it was a fail, and I just parkoured over it.

Last edited:
Not seen any hacked lobbies on PS3 (TBoGT though), although they are all too common on 360 (IV). Once someone had a flying Enforcer, and another time some guy spawned every weapon, and then unleashed an army of weapon wielding NPCs to kill other players. Everything from firemen with molotovs to baseball-bat wielding Burger Shot workers...

e28
not seen any hacked lobbies on ps3 (tbogt though), although they are all too common on 360 (iv). Once someone had a flying enforcer, and another time some guy spawned every weapon, and then unleashed an army of weapon wielding npcs to kill other players. Everything from firemen with molotovs to baseball-bat wielding burger shot workers...

lmao!

I think I might have been in that lobby OP, was it a tbogt lobby on xbox? My gamertag is pk15mnm. There were also 1000's of swat men.

I think I might have been in that lobby OP, was it a tbogt lobby on xbox? My gamertag is pk15mnm. There were also 1000's of swat men.

Judging by the fact the thread title is 'GTA IV PS3 Online hacks?', I very much doubt you were. :P

I haven't noticed anything myself, but mind you, I haven't been in a public room for a few weeks. Last time I did it was a Cops 'n Crooks room, and nothing strange happened then. Apart from the fact one of the crooks set off with the boat without the others! :lol:

i have been in a hack loby before it is unfair and extremly anoying. hacking is for PC only so don't hack your ps3 or you might get banned or kicked unless everone elese is doing it.

It seems almost every free mode has someone with the goods. I was on an airport server last night and a guy was spawning invincible busses that were blocking all foot exits from the airport. That really crisped my bacon.

I doubt we'll see any action against these guys, due to the upcoming title. Hopefully it doesn't find its way into V.

^Do you play just "normal GTA IV" or do you play TBoGT? TBoGT has a few hackers in it but not many, and sometimes they are fun.

Back