• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 14 comments

kekke2000

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
kekke2000
Hey!

I'm stuck at 99.50% and I have no idea what I've missed. This is what i've done.

All missions
All Extra missions like Assassin, SMS-cars, email cars.
All Random Characters
All Flying Rats
All Stunt Jumps
Flewn under all main bridges
Went on every chopper sightseeing.
Taxi between islands.

Everyone in my Phone Book likes me 100% and i've done everything in the list in the Phone Book for everyone of them. If it was a game, I won.

Anyone have a very detailed 100% list or something to see what i missed out?

SOLUTION

Last edited:
You need to do every activity available for Packie, Little Jacob and Brucie.

I ended up getting it after bowling with Brucie, which I was positive I'd already done...

I ended up getting it after bowling with Brucie, which I was positive I'd already done...

Now I've done a new checklist on every activity and done it all again. Still 99.50% :indiff:

edit: I also went to all Random Character places again and didn't find anyone.

In all likely hood you actually haven't done one of the missions for a random character that has multiple missions.

In all likely hood you actually haven't done one of the missions for a random character that has multiple missions.

You were right... I searched a little on the internet and found out that some Random Characters are only available between 10PM and 4AM. Eddie Low (2) was the missing one.

I now have 100% :D

Congratulations :) I'm working on 100% at the moment. The flying rats are so annoying. Takes too long (especially doing it for a second time)

Congratulations :) I'm working on 100% at the moment. The flying rats are so annoying. Takes too long (especially doing it for a second time)

It is really boring but you know you'll get the trophy for it this time :).

True. This game probably is the most time consuming for the trophies you get that i've played so far.

I think the wanted trophy is going to take longest/be most boring for me of them all.

True. This game probably is the most time consuming for the trophies you get that i've played so far.

I think the wanted trophy is going to take longest/be most boring for me of them all.

Have you played Ferrari Challenge. There is a lot of easy bronze trophys there :)

Back