• Roof of Maze Bank Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A championship with Vinewood Racecourse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
Something very silly I've come up with, inspired by Tom Matthews' Forza 5 NASVAN thing. It would basicalyy be a championship where we race vans around the Maze Bank Arena or the Vinewood Racecourse. I'm slightly serious about htis, but not too much.

Still, I've got some things to work out.
  • Where the races will be? By this I mean what area the races should take place in. Either this is one race or a championship. I don't know.
  • I also need to get players to take part in it. @m8h3r , would you like to join? I'll be most happy with 30 players, but 4 should be enough.
  • How it will play out.
  • What vans to use.
If you want to do this with me, tell me your PSN name in a PM.

AVAILABLE VEHICLES
The following is the list of vehicles available for use in NASVAN 2017. Each vehicle can have any visual upgrade and up to a Level 2 EMS upgrade. Suspension can be lowered too, and wheels can be changed. This list can change at any time.
  • Bravado Youga
  • Bravado Youga Retro
  • Bravado
  • Declasse Moonbeam*
  • Declasse Burrito
*Must not be Moonbeam Custom from Benny's.

PLAYERS (4 MINIMUM)
1: @Doomotron
2: @250 GTO
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

Last edited:
I'd take part in this sure. And my psn is below my name. Just gonna tag a couple of people who might be interested in joining as well. Hope that's okay

@STI9
@Sting
@Leadfoot530
@Flash_Sweden
@Jamesyarders
@jstickboy13
@FireEmblem10

As for tracks, if you search the social club, there is actually some proper made NASCAR tracks, I happened to look it up earlier this week 👍

Thing is though that the vans in the game aren't all in the same class so it will have to be in Free Roam, but if the vans I choose can compete are all in the same class I'll use those tracks!

Anyway, player list:

1: @Doomotron
2: @250 GTO
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

Let's say we'll have 20 racers cause I'm not sure how well PSN will deal with 30 racers in the same area at the same time. :D

For now I'm going to say that the vehicles we can choose are the Bravado Youga (and Retro version), the Declasse Burrito, the Declasse Moonbeam and the Bravado Paradise (just not in it's camper van form - I can't remember what it's called normally). Let's say that you can have any of these vans with any aesthetic upgrade (visual mods) and up to Level 2 EMS upgrade. Suspension can be lowered as well.

Back