GTA Snapmatic Photo Of the week (cash prizes)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 29 comments
  • 1,725 views
Messages
2,551
United Kingdom
somerset, England
Messages
Willfred_1
image.jpg

Welcome all you gta camera phone lovers this is your chance to shine
Each week we will vote for the weeks best photo their are no restrictions
Each Friday I will set up a poll with the entries.
During the weekend we will vote with the winner announced on late Sunday/ Monday
There will be a prize for the winner this will be 50k (gta dollars)
The person who took the photo will get the 50k
And the submitter will get 5k
Once voting starts entries will go to the following weeks polls
And finally Have fun !
 
Last edited:
Does this count?

"Finding a stalker in my own home."

0_0.jpg


"Is it that hard to use a PC normally? If she found a way to break in, surely, she must know how to use a PC properly?"

"To never finding strangers 'n creeps in my apartment again!"
​
 
Last edited:
Does this count?

"Finding a stalker in my own home."

0_0.jpg


"Is it that hard to use a PC normally? If she found a way to break in, surely, she must know how to use a PC properly?"​
If you can link it to the theme new beginnings then yes
 
If you can link it to the theme new beginnings then yes


Hang on, when you say that the entries have to be old photos, do you mean as in an old filter, or as in an old photo that was taken ages ago?
 
Hang on, when you say that the entries have to be old photos, do you mean as in an old filter, or as in an old photo that was taken ages ago?
Sorry I edited it to make it clearer photos taken before the comp was started will be allowed for this round only
 
Sorry I edited it to make it clearer photos taken before the comp was started will be allowed for this round only

Ah, okay. I'll try and find a link between the two later.
 
I might try this competition. Just a question, about the prize money, how do you guys give the cash to the winners?
 
I might try this competition. Just a question, about the prize money, how do you guys give the cash to the winners?
Via bounties or modified cars
For the cars I will look at the cost to insure it then mod it to a higher value then the winner would insure it then sell it to get the the prize money
 
Last edited:
How many pictures can you post?
I like how my pic is in the OP 👍
 
How many pictures can you post?
I like how my pic is in the OP 👍
You have one entry for each category
Yes your pic was good so I stuck it in there the hope is to add more pic to the op of the winners and runners up
 
I chose this for "new beginnings" because my spawn location in usually here in paleto bay.

image.jpg
 
After my beloved 'clean Rebel' was stolen from my high-security garage in Los Santos a few months ago, I decided the city just isn't safe anymore. I sold my glitzy apartment and bought a six-car lockup in Blaine County opposite the Stoner Cement Works. As a dedicated off-roader it just made sense to live where I spend most of my time anyway. And to celebrate my New Beginnings, I modded a MW Mesa in homage to one of my favourite off-roaders - the 1970's Land Rover 109.

0_0.jpg
 
After my beloved 'clean Rebel' was stolen from my high-security garage in Los Santos a few months ago, I decided the city just isn't safe anymore. I sold my glitzy apartment and bought a six-car lockup in Blaine County opposite the Stoner Cement Works. As a dedicated off-roader it just made sense to live where I spend most of my time anyway. And to celebrate my New Beginnings, I modded a MW Mesa in homage to one of my favourite off-roaders - the 1970's Land Rover 109.

0_0.jpg
Nicely linked
 
'New Beginnings'

- The day I stopped being a filthy peasant.

0_0.jpg
 
0_0.jpg


'2 months ago, I left my hometown of Ludendorff, North Yankton, with nothing but the clothes on my back and my Oracle. Now I am here, in Sandy Shores. They say there is nothing out here, just drugs and crime. But that is all I know... And I will be known. This town will be mine.' ​
 
Sunrise through the smog
0_0.jpg

It's a new day lets see what new challenges await us
 
To try to get more entries this competition will change slightly

The main change is the direction of the competition
It will no longer be themed. instead it will be a picture of the week
Users can submit their own work or some else's.
The photos can be anything from a landscape to a phot bombed selfie
The prizes will be changed to the winner being the only one to receive a cash prize.

To enter simply tag me in it (@Willfred_1) or post it in the thread

Happy snapping
 
0_0.jpg


Get your motor runnin ,head out on the highway. Lookin' for adventure, and whatever comes our way.
 
"The Mystical Moon"
"The End Of One Day, And The Beginning Of Another."
By ZDUPH



6wJ7wTc.png
 
An old image of mine:
0_0.jpg

:D
 
Users can submit their own work or some else's.

I don't think it would be very fair if someone submitted a photo not taken by them, won the competition and then got the prize money for something they didn't even do. :indiff:

Anyway, here's my entry...

California Soul​

0_0.jpg
 
I don't think it would be very fair if someone submitted a photo not taken by them, won the competition and then got the prize money for something they didn't even do. :indiff:

Anyway, here's my entry...

California Soul​

0_0.jpg
The person who took the photo would be rewarded with the winners prize and the submitter might get like a prize for picking it but that would be like 5 k
And very nice photo
 
The person who took the photo would be rewarded with the winners prize and the submitter might get like a prize for picking it but that would be like 5 k
And very nice photo

Ah, that makes more sense. :p

Thanks!
 
MY entry for this week
0_0.jpg




Edit thank you every one for this weeks entries
 
Back