GTA V Freezing Issue.

United Kingdom
Nottingham
Every time I go to play GTA V it tends to freeze I've investigated the disc and it seems to be peeling at the edge. Is this is a situation where I have to rebuy the game?

Sounds likely if your disc is peeling. Any split or peeling between the layers of any disc normally deems it unusable.
Outer scratches can be repaired or buffed out, but not splits or peeling. Sorry bud.

Your saved game and profile settings are safe on your console and all your online details should remain the same, saved on the R* servers. Like on a PC the GTAV disc is just your boot and program info.

I find it interesting that game disks do not have some kind of warrenty, a broken or severely scratched disk is the users fault, but the top surface peeling off is a manufacturing defect right?

I though the exact same, It's been like this for months I only got it "last Christmas" I'm REALLY obsessive about my disks.

How does one do this?
should tell you in the booklet what to do with damaged disks fella. if not then email them.when they get it they will see that it isnt your fault.think you have to pay 5 quid for postage.i once did it with san andreas edit. just checked, its covered for only 90 days from date of purchase.proof of purchase needed aswell.if you tick those 2 boxes then they replace it for free

Get a used copy from game £14.99, ask to inspect the disk before buying too. I do that because some stores do not bother checking the disks themselves, I once bought the film 28 Weeks Later from CEX and to my complete shock the film inside the case was a copy.

Get a used copy from game £14.99, ask to inspect the disk before buying too. I do that because some stores do not bother checking the disks themselves, I once bought the film 28 Weeks Later from CEX and to my complete shock the film inside the case was a copy.
Awesome film though. (28 Days Later too.) :D

Back