GTA V Gameplay Leaked?

Yeah I saw that too and I was like WTF

Page now links to their GTA V info page. I'm going to do a quick write up of what I can see from the preview but it appears there is a video that I cannot access. The cache link is not there from that source but other links it's there...

Last edited:
GTAV gameplay has been leaked. It's called Max Payne 3. I forgot that Rockstar said they were gonna tie the two games together by letting people carry crews over from one game to the other. This would also suggest that a lot of what's in MP3 will make it's way into GTAV. So...yeah...if you want an early taste of the On-foot gameplay of GTAV, play Max Payne 3.

from the preview image on google I can see

"Everyone is dying to get their hands on Grand Theft Auto V, and surely this is by any means neccessary. Well, it appears that someone actually has.

A recent anonymous source revealed that he was able to purchase what appears to be an early build of one of the most anticipated upcoming gaming titles. With a leak of what could be the biggest game of the year that is if it is x this year, surely Rockstar will have their attack dogs at the ready. Yet, in light of what appears a legitimate copy of the game leaked onto the internet, the rumors of GTA V appearing either later this year or early 2013 seem based in some form of reality.

The source claims to have got their eager hands on the copy by searching Grand Theft Auto V and purchasing the game directly from Ebay. The copy purchased was priced upwards of $100, so if you decide to give this insanity a shot be careful, you might very well be left well out of pocket.

After carefully comparing footage of Grand Theft Auto IV to the blurred images the source has provided. It's a very tough call to make as to whether or not it is truly legitimate. I'm sure your creative imaginations will find numerous reasons to believe of debunk this information. Regardless, doesn't it make you just a little more excited?

Check out all three of the images provided below."

EDIT: Aha, I discovered you could search by image in google so I downloaded the thumbnail and searched for similar images and this is what I found. ;) I also uploaded it to postimage just incase it was removed.

http://postimage.org/image/pq6ubsjwj/

Last edited:
I just saw this as promised from the preview.

"Everyone is dying to get their hands on Grand Theft Auto V, and surely this is by any means neccessary. Well, it appears that someone actually has.

A recent anonymous source revealed that he was able to purchase what appears to be an early build of one of the most anticipated upcoming gaming titles. With a leak of what could be the biggest game of the year, that is if it is this year, surely Rockstar will have their attack dogs at the ready. Yet, in light of what appears a legitimate copy of the game leaked onto the internet, the rumors of GTA V appearing either later this year or early 2013 seem based in some form of reality.

The source claims to have got their eager hands on the copy by searching Grand Theft Auto V and purchasing the game directly from Ebay. The copy purchased was priced upwards of $100, so if you decide to give this insanity a shot be careful, you might very well be left well out of pocket.

After carefully comparing footage of Grand Theft Auto IV to the blurred images the source has provided. It's a very tough call to make as to whether or not it is truly legitimate. I'm sure your creative imaginations will find numerous reasons to believe of debunk this information. Regardless, doesn't it make you just a little more excited?

Check out all three of the images provided below."

EDIT: Ninja'd

Now that GTA LA mod almost looks like the real thing nearly. If I had the PC verdin of GTA IV, I'll download it ASAP.

San Andreas with mods, the white Audi is in Liberty City.. its old GTAs that have been modded.

It's sad to think people are getting so desperate they resort to making fake screenshots and/or leaks.

Its like people who Photoshop fake celebrity nude pics.. just stupid really.

Back