GTA V PC Version Delayed until March

• Thread starter Ausylon
  • 10 comments
United States
Indiana
Ausylo
GTA-V-petition-breaches-657000-signatures-650x365.jpg

Unfortunately, PC gamers will have to wait 2 more months to get their hands on GTA V..

More details on PC version's system requirements and features have been released as well in the link.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...tent=gtavpc&utm_campaign=gtavpcspecs_01132015

Aw man, that sucks... this had better not be the heists fiasco all over again. Gorgeous screenshots though.

I might actually be able to run this if I push my laptop to the limits. Also, Sixty-five Gigabytes required HDD space? Yikes.

I don't care about the delay, but 65GB HDD space? Looks like I'm buying a hard copy. But the rest of the specs are great, I'll be able to run it!

I don't care about the delay, but 65GB HDD space? Looks like I'm buying a hard copy.
What makes you think a hard copy won't require that amount of HD space? ;) But I supposed you have a capped internet bandwidth?

Hmm. I wonder how the other people in my accommodation would feel if I tried to download 65GB of GTA goodness onto my laptop using the local WiFi?

What makes you think a hard copy won't require that amount of HD space? ;) But I supposed you have a capped internet bandwidth?

Yeah, sure do. Living at home, in a house of five people (four computers with internet access), it would be simply selfish to use pretty much all of the bandwidth when it can be avoided.

Even with my fast and uncapped connection, it will take a while to download and install. :scared: And there will be of course the launch date madness/issues. Hope it will be able to preload.

Its not surprising though as they will have textures for different resolutions. Most recent games have been about 50gb so its only slightly bigger.

Hey, fellas. Anyone thinking of, say.. pre-ordering the PC version?

Because R* has something to say about it. From GameSpot

Rockstar Games on Friday announced the preorder bonuses for the upcoming PC version of Grand Theft Auto V, which, after another delay, is now due to launch in March 24, 2015.

Everyone who preorders the game (this applies to the physical and digital versions) will receive $1,000,000 worth of in-game currency. This will be split evenly between Story Mode and GTA Online.

In addition, gamers who preorder GTA V for PC at the Rockstar Warehouse before February 1 will receive a free game (list below), as well as an additional $300,000 for GTA Online.

Free game choices:

• Bully
  • LA Noire
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Manhunt
  • Max Payne 2
  • Max Payne 3
  • Midnight Club II

Hey, fellas. Anyone thinking of, say.. pre-ordering the PC version?

Because R* has something to say about it. From GameSpot

*already has about $500k in GTA Online*
*already has the entire GTA series on Steam*
*isn't too interested in the other games*

Looks like no pre-order for me.

In my experience don't ever pre order on pc. you never know how the games going to run. wait a week then get it.

Back