Gta v ps3 Cruise Club

• Thread starter msc140
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
leeds
AMG_PredatorZ
Hello everyone

My name is david im your avarage gta gamer only iv been looking to mix my gta love with my car passion.

Iv been looking around here looking for a crusing/driving club/meets and iv found a couple,i tried joining but it seems that they are dead. So what im thinking is getting a couple of players to join me on weekends for a cruise about maybe drag race on trevors airfield ? Anyways please if you have any questions drop them below and if you are intrested then drop your psn id. Please dont if you are gonna mess about. Also these people who show comitment and passion will be promoted stright away. Hope il see you all out there.

Hello everyone

My name is david im your avarage gta gamer only iv been looking to mix my gta love with my car passion.

Iv been looking around here looking for a crusing/driving club/meets and iv found a couple,i tried joining but it seems that they are dead. So what im thinking is getting a couple of players to join me on weekends for a cruise about maybe drag race on trevors airfield ? Anyways please if you have any questions drop them below and if you are intrested then drop your psn id. Please dont if you are gonna mess about. Also these people who show comitment and passion will be promoted stright away. Hope il see you all out there.

psn vid_speed

i dont have often acess on internet (writing this on my phone)
but if you want feel free to mail me
:schumi2542003@gmail.com

Back