GTA V Trade Race Wins (PS4)

ipswich1992
Hi, I don't know if this is in the wrong place or not but here goes.

I am looking for somebody to trade race wins with online so that I can quickly unlock the vehicle tuning upgrades.

My PSN is also ipswich1992, and I am around most times and dates.

Get in touch if you are willing to help me with this, as the title says we can trade the wins - 1 for you 1 for me type thing.

Thanks
Nathan

Hi, I don't know if this is in the wrong place or not but here goes.

I am looking for somebody to trade race wins with online so that I can quickly unlock the vehicle tuning upgrades.

My PSN is also ipswich1992, and I am around most times and dates.

Get in touch if you are willing to help me with this, as the title says we can trade the wins - 1 for you 1 for me type thing.

Thanks
Nathan
This may be helpful..
You could do the race Downtown Underground solo on the PS3 and complete the stunt jump in the race over and over during a 1 lap race (just turn around after the jump and do it again)This will unlock paints but not tuning parts.. and I don't know if this was fixed on PS4.

Thanks for the suggestion dude, will have a look.

Not sure they probably patched most of those things for new gen versions though :/

Mostly looking for the tune parts but still very helpful suggestion appreciated.

I'd just like to add that I have now achieved my immediate goal and have gathered the race wins required to unlock the vehicle upgrades. Thanks, always happy to help people in the future :)

Latest Posts

Back