GTA3 Carjacking Challenge #2!

GTA3 CARJACKING CHALLENGE #2

"Hey, how you doin'? This is Larry Chonks, the new owner of the B*tchin' Dog Food factory. I heard you did some work for my brother Marty before he ended up with a face full of buckshot, so I've got a favor to ask ya...

"Listen, I got a real problem. I just got down here and found out that last night a bunch of Triad punks busted in here and made off with all our delivery trucks! Can you believe that? Now I got a whole loading dock full of 'Hearty Beef Heart' flavored dog food just sitting around stinking up the place, and if I don't get it outta here soon I think I'm gonna puke from the smell!

"Anyway, here's the deal... I figure I'll need about 15 trucks to get these pallets out of here before the stores all close, so I need you to go out and get me those trucks. The bigger the better, and the sooner the better! Just leave 'em over by the trailers across from the front door, of course you'll be compensated for your troubles provided they're in good shape. If you can, bring me some of those Triads' fish trucks too, I wanna give those little twerps some payback. And hey, if you can bring back any of the trucks the Triads stole from me I'll really make it worth your while... now hurry up, before that dog food stink makes me pass out!"

RULES:

Start from your Portland hideout at 08:00. Your goal is to get ahold of 15 delivery trucks and park them by the semi trailers inside the B*tchin' Dog Food factory compound in the shortest amount of time. (You don't need a car to make the gate open, so don't worry about getting back out.)

To avoid raising suspicion, you can not steal any trucks from the road surrounding the factory or Joey's Garage, nor from the access road leading into that area (the short one that the AM Petroleum building faces). Also, you cannot enter the factory compound unless your wanted level is at zero. You are not allowed to use the Import/Export Garage for this challenge.

You will be paid according to what type of vehicle you bring in:

Marked Yankee: $1000
Unmarked Yankee: $1500
Marked Mule: $2000
Unmarked Mule: $2500
Triad Fish Van: $3500^
B*tchin' Dog Food truck: $5000

^If the Triads aren't against you when you do this challenge (they don't shoot at you), subtract $500 from this.

A "marked" vehicle is one that is branded with another company's logo (Mars Gas, Sumo, etc.) If the vehicle is missing any parts (doors, hood, etc.) or has more than two damaged parts, you only get paid half. If the vehicle is missing more than three parts then it's worthless (it doesn't count to your delivery total and you get no money), so don't drive recklessly!

As always, no cheats or mods allowed, and of course feel free to post your results. Hopefully this challenge will be a bit more, um, challenging than the last one. :D

I'll have mine up in the morning, or later tonight, another good one, lets see if we can get more people for this one.

hey this is much better. nice to see you linking all our ideas together. ill give this a go soon. ive always wanted to fight the triads out of missions. hehehe

got a little sidetracked with some of my car that i have been modding, hopefully will get with the program (is that from oprah's theme?)

Brilliant!

I wish there was more interest! When I get back to town I'm renting a PS2 and I'll post my times. (It'll be tomorrow at about 3am my time). :D

GTA3 Carjacking Challenge #2...

Starting time: 08:00
Starting place: Portland hideout

Shown is the time delivered!

1. Marked Mule ($2000) - 9:50
2. Unmarked Mule ($2500) - 10:56
3. Unmarked Mule ($2500) - 12:09
4. Marked Yankee ($1000) - 13:19
5. Marked Mule ($2000) - 14:22
6. Marked Mule ($2000) - 14:48
7. Unmarked Mule ($2500) - 16:07
8. Unmarked Yankee ($1500) - 17:29
9. Marked Mule ($2000) - 18:39
10. Unmarked Mule ($2500) - 19:38
11. Marked Mule ($2000) - 20:31
12. Unmarked Yankee ($1500) - 21:57
13. Bitchin' Dog Food Truck ($1750)(see below) - 00:21
14. Unmarked Yankee ($1500) - 1:15
15. Marked Mule ($2500) - 2:12

For number 13, I got so excited at having captured a Bitchin' Dog Food truck (and because the man who I stole it from was coming after me) I rammed my way out of the traffic jam I was in and knocked off the front left fender. Also damaged was the front bumper, windshield, hood, and rear van door. :D

TOTAL CASH: $29,250
TOTAL TIME: 08:00 - 02:12
- In game: 19 hours 38 minutes
- Real life: 19 minutes 38 seconds

Beat that! :thumbsup:

Back