• Thread starter Kake Bake
  • 13 comments

Kake Bake

(Banned)
United States
United States
keithb1ack
keithb1ack
I've been completely stuck on this turd of a mission since Tuesday. I can kill the required 25 hillbillies but I can't run out the timer. It feels like I get killed after two or three shots and cover doesn't help because enemies seems to shoot me right through it.

Any advice?

Have you ever tried using Trevor's special ability? It still applies in his Rampage missions.

I've been getting that question a lot. Is it not on for his Rampage missions by default? It seems like it's triggered in the beginning but maybe wears off. I feel like such a dope.

I didn't use a single special ability the entire story and I had no issues.

Just keep moving around and use your map! I always peg the single guys first then go for the packs, they're easier to kill that way.

You don't really need his special ability, I never use it as well.

I hid behind the building and made them funnel down to me. Made it easier to pick them off.

I tried the roof once but didn't help as there were a couple guys in the building or very close to it so I couldn't get my sights on them.

What eventually helped for me to pass that rampage was to hide behind my own car. This way you have a pretty clear view over the open field in front of the building. Keep an eye on the map as a couple guys do come from behind but if you can take them out fairly fast you should be able to get through. Took me a couple tries though.

Not tooting my own horn but I passed first go. All I did was run around one of the trucks using it as cover and keeping an eye on the map for where they would spawn from

I went to the roof and had no trouble at all. I had Trevor's stats pretty well built up by then though, so that could be a factot

If this one's hard, wait till you get to #4, I don't wanna spoil it but those who've done it know what I'm talking about. That one by far was the hardest and actually took a couple tries.

I went to the roof and had no trouble at all.

Yep, same. Waited until I had 20 kills, climbed the ladder to the roof, took cover, picked off the last few and waited for the timer to run out.

Thanks, guys. I ran around out front a bit first using Trevor's ability to get the meat of the kills then sat on the roof to get the rest. It was actually easy this time.

Back