GTAcademy 370Z Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil_75
  • 5 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
2,913
England
UK
Messages
phil_75
Got lots of cars inc.FT86 concept 11, paints (inc. DLC), cards, gear.

Mileage doesn't matter although untuned is preferable.

I have no 0/0/0 cars, but could buy something from OCD!

Message me on PS3 if not replied here!


phil_75
 
Last edited:
Hey there. I have it! I will need until 26th though. What tickets do you have?
 
I can trade it after midnight. Preferably any chrome and/or pink (proper pink, not 'pink' that's barely pink at all and looks terrible on the cars) paints in return please. If there are any DLC pinks then they would be excellent
 
muffin4734
I can trade it after midnight. Preferably any chrome and/or pink (proper pink, not 'pink' that's barely pink at all and looks terrible on the cars) paints in return please. If there are any DLC pinks then they would be excellent

I would recommend passionate pink from the lfa!
 
I would recommend passionate pink from the lfa!

It's a good recommendation 👍 a fair few of my favourite cars are pasionate pink. However, to the OP, not passionate pink please xD that's the one pink I don't need more of
 
Done! Thanks for replies, please close!
 
Back