GTAcademy - Canada left out in the cold

  • Thread starter Thread starter nethereal
  • 3 comments
  • 527 views
Messages
308
Messages
nethereal
Hi All,

Needless to say, but i am pretty flippin' pissed off about GTAcademy excluding Canada(ians).
I'd like to know if there are any other Canadians on the forums that feel the same way I do.
Depending on response, I'd consider organising some kind of petition or something... Anything to get them to recognise the existence of Canada.
 
Hi All,

Needless to say, but i am pretty flippin' pissed off about GTAcademy excluding Canada(ians).
I'd like to know if there are any other Canadians on the forums that feel the same way I do.
Depending on response, I'd consider organising some kind of petition or something... Anything to get them to recognise the existence of Canada.

Given that any individual contestant has almost no chance of winning, I would probably trade places with you - shorter drive to Tremblant and Mosport for real life driving.
 
Can you include Japan when you do it? I'd quite like to be able to enter too.
 
Yea, I'm pretty choked that we don't get to take part. However, I understand that there could be many reasons for this. I just hope that we get our shot sometime down the road.

If the Time Trial Demo showed anything, it's that there are some damn fast drivers up here!

Living in Ottawa has its perks. Calabogie, Shannonville, Mosport, and Tremblant are all close enough for track days. The local autocross scene is very well developed as well. 👍
 
Back