I see no evidence of GTacademy coming to the UK this year, but i guess its not too late yet. Does anyone know either way what is happening?
From my understanding and looking at what happened in past years, they dont advertise when the academy is going to start until the start date. Unless anyone can tell me different anyway. And last year it started 17 Dec, so it could still happen. I just want to know if the UK is going to have GTacademy this year! Is doing my head in not knowing!
Anyone????
From my understanding and looking at what happened in past years, they dont advertise when the academy is going to start until the start date. Unless anyone can tell me different anyway. And last year it started 17 Dec, so it could still happen. I just want to know if the UK is going to have GTacademy this year! Is doing my head in not knowing!
Anyone????