GTAcademy Prep Races 2016

Discussion in 'GT Academy' started by KTZ, Mar 23, 2016.

1. KTZ

KTZ

Hey guys, since GTA 2016 is coming and since the majority of GT players on this forum will try to qualify, i thought that we could gather most of us in order to run preparation races. Therefore, i created this thread to see who would be up for running weekly races with at least one evening of racing per week (two would be really cool). My idea would be to race for approximately an hour in a 370z on a voted track or racing in a random car on a random track (only real locations tho).
    The only issue of this would be the maximum number of drivers per meeting...
    But anyway, i'm really willing to practice and i guess that i'm not the only one willing to !
    If anyone is interested, let me know, i hope we'll be able to come up with something :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    han32solo and CardierWes like this.
  2. zakarikacm

zakarikacm

Hi @KTZ ,I'm really interested to this preparation races, please keep me in touch with any decision :D.

KTZ likes this.
  3. KTZ

KTZ

Okay, i will keep you in touch, just waiting for replies from more people :)

4. almawa

almawa

Are all the cars in GT Academy different versions of Nissan Z?

5. han32solo

han32solo

Hey KTZ, I´d be interested in these races as well, so i ll keep an eye on this thread ;)

KTZ likes this.
  6. KTZ

KTZ

What do you mean by that ?