gtacdemyround 3 and crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter wudy201
  • 4 comments
  • 493 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
102
United States
PA
Messages
owendominic201
Im looking for suggestions When I do the 3rd round gt-r racd my system freezes and I have to reset the shstem and do to waiting period whilfthe ps3 checks the files or whatever it does, it takes like 25-30min. Nowthis only happens when I complete a good lap, 4 times now it happened. If if dont finish the lap and quit nothing happens same if I hit the wall or just have a non eligable lap(red timing numbers) nothing happens. i am lost with what todo but am pissed now as I finally got gold by almost a second and right befor the credits screen it freezes, Istill head music and the screen is still moving but thats it. I probobly drove 500 laps and finally got gold but afte the reset its not there. Anybody have any ideas as to what to do, Its greatly appreciated.
 
I haven't had it freeze, but I've always had the sound drop out and eventually become completely silent (or only one surround sound speaker working) when I use any view other than the "normal" view. It seems like that view uses fewer resources and runs smoother on that track. If you're not already using that view, give it a try. Otherwise, I don't know what to suggest.
 
I had the same problem on a TT recently.

I solved it by clearing the internet cache in the options screen. IIRC.

It seemed to fix it and I got to register another time but it was only a standard TT. Maybe it will work on the GT Academy part.
 
I don't believe this problem can be fixed. Its a known issue that Mt. Panorama causes dropping of sound and sometimes freezes consoles for some players. It's happened to me and I have given up on GTA Rd. 3 myself. Too bad too, I really liked the combination.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back