GTAutoFusion

What should I add?

• It's perfect. Nothing more needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (write response below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a small magazine type thing that I've been putting together over the past week. Hope you enjoy it. Tell me if I should make more.

For something that you've knocked up all by yourself in just a few days I think you've done a bloody good job mate! Well done.

👍

Last edited:
This 2nd issue will be postponed a bit due to the fact that I've begun playing My Summer Car. I will not stop playing GT5, but the 2nd GTAutoFusion will be a couple days late. I'm making tortilla chips, does anyone want?

Hey guys, here's the second issue of GTAutoFusion! I've been working on it for a few days and it's been delayed a bit due to the fact that I've been playing My Summer Car. Hope you all enjoy! Please leave a comment with your review if you are interested. Should I make more?

Attachments

• GTAutoFusion2 (1).pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 31
Yet again another winning issue ! Not bad for an adult let alone as a teenager. Great job! Can’t believe I won the photo contest again, even though I do good ones (modest), but I surely wish more folks would enter cause there is many good hybrids and photo takers here and great shots yet to be seen. So guys, I challenge you personally to enter the photo contest this time around and beat me if ya can... :D :gtplanet:

:lol: VBR-Juice and money talks ! (Kidding Of Course)... Oh, gonna give the Shp some more stuff to write about with a new thread I'll be starting and posting later today.

Back