GTAV Film: Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by JASON_ROCKS1998, May 29, 2015.

1. JR98

JR98 Premium

This is the first big movie project I'm working on for GTAV. It is planned to be over 1 hour long and will be shot in first person with HUD off, mostly in the creator. The plot is that a wanted criminal is found by the FIB in LS and tries to escape, and a trailer I made shows the end of an intense pursuit after the character crashes a stolen Premier and hides from a police helicopter. The film will be recorded and edited in 8 separate parts and then a grand edit will happen with the 8 parts put together and music added. The film will be available to watch in full on 10/06/2015.

Trailer:

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    kolio123, Aaroh007 and lxmmy like this.
  2. lxmmy

lxmmy

Looking forward! :)

3. Daniel

Daniel Premium

Might wanna change the title of the film ;)

4. kolio

kolio

That is pretty neat. :tup:
    And this will be done in the next 4 months? Definitely looking forward to this!

5. JR98

JR98 Premium

I knew confusion would arise. It should be done in 10 days. Not 4 months....

@Daniel I think no matter what I change the title to there will probably be a video with that name. Millions of videos on YT...

6. kolio

kolio

America is different than everybody else. :lol:

JASON_ROCKS1998 likes this.
  7. JR98

JR98 Premium

Sadly it may be delayed a few days. PS+ ran out so until I get PS+ again I won't be able to record. Hoping to get PS+ this week though...

8. JR98

JR98 Premium

So, it seems it will not be delayed just yet. Finished the recording of it, and am hoping to have it uploaded to YouTube, unlisted so I can group all the parts together via extra editing, by the 5th. This may actually be uploaded a little early...
    Whole thing should be about an hour long...

9. JR98

JR98 Premium

The video is done! Now uploading to YT and if all goes well it should be up during the night, and I will post it here tomorrow. Video is 1 hour 10 minutes long and had plenty of non-copyrighted (AFAIK) music, all taken from various NFS titles.