- 37

- Catalunya
- ExaltedR3V3NG3
- ExaltedR3V3NG3
Today I realized that the Citroën GT Race bar it's sold in the dealership has a lot if things in common with the 17 RMs:
Made by GT, You can change the number, it has a completely different cockpit (in some cars, EG. ZR1), sponsors, etc...
I think it should be the RM version of the GTbyCITROËN Road Car (Not the concept car because the road car it has 7 gears, while the concept only has D and R gear), and you should do the RM for 3.600.000CR (2.000.000 for the car + 3.600.000 for the RM = 5.600.000CR).
Do you agree?
Made by GT, You can change the number, it has a completely different cockpit (in some cars, EG. ZR1), sponsors, etc...
I think it should be the RM version of the GTbyCITROËN Road Car (Not the concept car because the road car it has 7 gears, while the concept only has D and R gear), and you should do the RM for 3.600.000CR (2.000.000 for the car + 3.600.000 for the RM = 5.600.000CR).
Do you agree?