GTC 2002 (Asia version) + more

• Thread starter Etep
  • 3 comments
Just read from the news that the official GT Concept 2002 Tokyo - Geneva Asia version will be released on 25 July. The manual will all be in Chinese and it will not be sold in Japan. This version is mainly for Taiwan and China including Hong Kong.
29fu4p.jpg

More from the news that the producer
29fu6p.jpg
(on the right)
decided to include a new track in the next version of GT that will look like the sites in Hong Kong after his visit last year. And the reason that he wanted to make a Chinese version of GTC is because he was asked so many tough questions about GT during his appearance in last year's PS2 EXPO in Hong Kong.

The GT series were sold about 20,000,000 sets world wide. And Asia Pacific only has a few percents of it. But he is still making a verison for us. I don't think this guy is going for money. Well, what can I say. Good thing we had some diehard fans in the EXPO. :D:thumbsup:

Oh, and he maybe coming again this summer for the release of GTC. I should show him they need tougher licenses and AIs for us. ;)

I heard that some people were asking him about specs of certain cars and he was impressed how much the local fans knew about GT.

By the way, some off topic subject. The other guy in the pic above, he is a local artist. Recently he crashed his Audi RS4 total lost, black Ferrari 360 total lost, Toyota Altezza front damage, and got caught in his yellow Ferrari 355 spider by the police going 180km/hr in a 110kph zone. Gee, I guess he hasn't been playing GT3 for too long.

Back