GTC:2002 T/G - improved 6-player i.link mode?

• Thread starter elvis
  • 10 comments
Just a question to see if anyone knows anymore about the supposed "improved" i.link mode is GTC. (got excited after reading the linked page below!)

http://au.playstation.com/ps2/games/g/gtconcept.jhtml

I know that the replay option is now available after the race, but does anyone know if other options are available like:

- Option to fill the race with computer cars to always make it 6 cars on the tracks (e.g. 3 Humans players, 3 CPU)

- Ability to race more than 2 players on the Rally Tracks.... e.g. 6 would be kind of un-rally like, but still very cool none the less... one hell of a dust storm!

The only thing that will sadden me if the above options are available is the fact that the game only has 5 tracks! Surely a few more wouldn't of hurt!!!

Whats up with your GAY name??????????????? (evlis)
weirdo!!!!!!!! :odd: :odd: :odd: :odd:

35.jpg

Originally posted by LEBSTA
Whats up with your GAY name??????????????? (evlis)
weirdo!!!!!!!! :odd: :odd: :odd: :odd:

:rolleyes:

Well, as someone had already registered as LEBSTA, elvis was the second most GAY username I could think off.

"- Ability to race more than 2 players on the Rally Tracks.... e.g. 6 would be kind of un-rally like, but still very cool none the less... one hell of a dust storm!"

There is a problem with this. Its called graphics.

Originally posted by Rossell
There is a problem with this. Its called graphics.

Hmmmm..... yes and no I feel.

Understand the dust does take some processing power, but how much comparable to all the happenings to the wet tracks in GT3, which atleast allows me and three of my mates to i.link race on it, with the 5th machine and screen is set to a live replay.

The two player rally may be part of a rally format type decision?

Rally is usually against the clock. One-on-one was a nice option, and maybe they thought that was sufficent?

I just thought it would be more understandable in this version of GT with the fact it has less tracks, and i.linking it is less meaning full with only 3 or 4 road tracks.

lets see hmmmmmm well in gt3 you can already view you replays in the i.link game I think its the ability to save your i.link races that will be the true stinger I don't think you can have more then 2 cars on the rally tracks because the rally tracks can only handle 2 cars or something like that anything else well me, tuscan and a few other mates just gonna have to try everything I reckon GTC is better for i.link gaming because this is more of an arcade game

:rscared: Lebsta mate, any more of that abuse I saw in the first couple of posts an I'm reporting you :argue:, if the guy wants to be called Elvis that's his choice really.....

Anyway enough of all that, Welcome to GT Planet Elvis Enjoy :thumbsup:

mmmm.. with the i-link it would be nice if we could upload the home garage? :home:
It was dissapointing in GT3 when my mate bought his i-link cable and discovered he couldn't upload the tuned cars :shakehead

Was there any reason people can think of to why the Home Garage can't be uploaded on GT3 :confused: is it something to do with the set up of having 2 consoles wired up? :curvyrd:

Back