GTConcept Geneva

• Thread starter Supra897
  • 6 comments
Angelus897
Liquidator897
LOL, we didn't even get TOKYO yet, but sony is already working on the sequel. Here's the news from GAMESPOT.COM:

New GT Concept

Polophony Digital is working on yet another GT Concept game for the PlayStation 2.

Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that Polyphony Digital is working on another GT Concept game, called GT Concept Geneva. Like the previous GT Concept game, this particular version will feature a wide array of concept cars, including those shown at the Geneva auto show, such as the Ford Mondeno GT Concept, the Maserati 320S Concept, and the Opel Astra Coupe Concept.
GT Concept Geneva is scheduled for release in July.

Maybe they're going for regional auto shows for each Concept version?

Personally, I'd still rather have a track expansion than one for cars.

Originally posted by Supra897
Yes but GTConcept Geneva will release in Japan.(source:ign)

Damn , that's unfair... I buy all the Japanese realeses anyway , but why the hell , they can make lots of $$$ , but don't want to or what? I really can't understand it... When GT concept hits the shelves , i bet that all of you , if you have PS2 , would buy it.... And most of PS2 owners will do so also... hell some pepole bought their PS2s just because of GT3... Pretty damn strange marketing strategies in this PD if you ask me...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Why cant they have it in Europe first for once for gods sake its about the Geneva motorshow and its coming out in Japan first. Bloody hell :mad: :mad:

Back