Goracle Messages 680 Messages SouthpawSlider Aug 16, 2008 #1 got our tags up and running If you wanna join or just chat with people, head on over to the url removed Mods and admins, I personally think putting team threads in the OLR section makes them less popular Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
got our tags up and running If you wanna join or just chat with people, head on over to the url removed Mods and admins, I personally think putting team threads in the OLR section makes them less popular
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,139 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Aug 16, 2008 #2 Goracle Mods and admins, I personally think putting team threads in the OLR section makes them less popular Click to expand... We think using this forum to advertise your own is not the done thing.
Goracle Mods and admins, I personally think putting team threads in the OLR section makes them less popular Click to expand... We think using this forum to advertise your own is not the done thing.