GTeye Brake, Clutch and Gas Springs, what's the communities experience?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antony Guan
  • 7 comments
  • 6,541 views
Messages
4
United States
United States
I'm in the mood of moding my G27 pedals, I chose the GTeye springs because these are the stiffest of springs where I can just use socks whereas others are so stiff I need shoes. I looked on their website originally looking at the brake mod but I saw the seat of 3 springs for the clutch, Brake and, gas. So I'm asking to people that have/tried the 3 springs.

So I've got a cooler questions:
1, Do they enhance the feeling of the gas and clutch?

2, How big of a difference are they compared to the standard springs?
 
The GTEYE replacement clutch spring will just alter the stiffness of the clutch, nothing more, whereas the NIXIM clutch spring is dual stage & tries to replicate a more realistic clutch. However, I bought the NIXIM clutch & the spring is so long that the dual stage is rendered useless. That said, I really like it still because it's extremely stiff. So no good for you!
 
In my opinion, worth every cent.
Not only do you receive a quality product which will enhance your driving pleasure you also receive top notch customer service. I live in the states and delivery time from the other side of the world was only 10 days. Kristian, was a pleasure to deal with. She answered all inquires in a timely and professional manner. I had some unique issues and Kristian worked with me for a solution rather than simply say it cannot be done.
I have had the spring for about 3 weeks and the only regret or issue is I wish I had bought this spring earlier. The spring really does make a difference. No more over braking. Now I can brake on pedal feel and not just muscle memory. I usually race in bare feet and the pedal pressure works just fine, shoes are not required. I even entered a no ABS room the other night and truly enjoyed myself. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
This product is one of those non brain moments, go ahead and order, The GTEYE spring is that good.
 
I've been using the GTEYE Springs for quite some time now probably about 4 years or so now. And still on my first set of springs that I bought from them. I have the GTEYE brake spring in the brake pedal of course then I have the stock G29 Clutch spring in the gas pedal and the GTEYE clutch spring in the clutch pedal.

I did buy another set of springs for backup just in Case I really notice them to stop working so I have backup springs but my springs that are in my pedals show no sign of slowing down. They still work great!

With the GTEYE Springs its quicker to stop and so so MUCH easier to manage braking and throttle management. That's a huge plus.



I have yet to try a Nixim springs but I'm not sure how much of a upgrade it will be for my G29 pedals since I already have GTEYE. But I'm sure its a upgrade.
 
In my opinion, worth every cent.
Not only do you receive a quality product which will enhance your driving pleasure you also receive top notch customer service. I live in the states and delivery time from the other side of the world was only 10 days. Kristian, was a pleasure to deal with. She answered all inquires in a timely and professional manner. I had some unique issues and Kristian worked with me for a solution rather than simply say it cannot be done.
I have had the spring for about 3 weeks and the only regret or issue is I wish I had bought this spring earlier. The spring really does make a difference. No more over braking. Now I can brake on pedal feel and not just muscle memory. I usually race in bare feet and the pedal pressure works just fine, shoes are not required. I even entered a no ABS room the other night and truly enjoyed myself. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
This product is one of those non brain moments, go ahead and order, The GTEYE spring is that good.
What he said:tup:👍 I also had a couple of issues which Kristian handled with ease, spring arrived in just a few days and it's like a whole new pedal set. Brakes feel fantastic now and much more intuitive. Would never go back to stock springs ever again.
 
I bought the gas and clutch pedals for an experiment and was highly disappointed. It was literally equal or less than the clutch to gas swap with the stock pedals. I should have just gotten the brake spring, but not even sure that would have been worth it.
 
Back