- 355
- NoStreetCred / GTP_CerealKiller
Some of you may recall the thread awhile back talking about this project, but I've got something up and running now at http://gthub.net. It's still early, looks awful, and might be a little confusing to use, but it's up and working, we've been using it throughout December.
The site is meant to help you organize your league, assign administrator roles, setup events, have members register, match players of similar skill, organize race hosts, remind people to show up, and store/track results. I have a list a mile long of things planned for it and progress is slow with limited resources, but there will be many changes coming.
The site is free, and the code is open source. (if you're a programmer familiar with Rails / git and working in a distributed fashion I'd love to hear from you)
We're running a friendly open league there as well with a couple series, stock Peugeot 207 (beginner oriented) and 404hp/1200kg. Join in if you'd like! And hit me up if you have any questions or ideas! 👍
The site is meant to help you organize your league, assign administrator roles, setup events, have members register, match players of similar skill, organize race hosts, remind people to show up, and store/track results. I have a list a mile long of things planned for it and progress is slow with limited resources, but there will be many changes coming.
The site is free, and the code is open source. (if you're a programmer familiar with Rails / git and working in a distributed fashion I'd love to hear from you)
We're running a friendly open league there as well with a couple series, stock Peugeot 207 (beginner oriented) and 404hp/1200kg. Join in if you'd like! And hit me up if you have any questions or ideas! 👍