GTI Monday Night Racing league (season 2 starting soon)

• Thread starter ZOMLAR
  • 23 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hiya!

GTi is an invitation racing league run on Monday nights.
All racers are "hobby racers" (no professionals) and we would welcome the more mature racers to join.

Season 1 was a huge success with a multi gt3 style league.

Season two starts soon with our first practice being tonight (20th February) and the second next Monday (27th February) before the season starts.

GTI prides itself on a community environment though it's optional discord and single game chat party where all drivers are encouraged to be present.

Season 2 will be a single make season using the dodge viper gr3, but separated into 2 classes. We will be having teams of 2 drivers with one entering each class.

I have attached some images showing the details, if you have any questions please reply or drop me a message on here.

Regards

ZOMLAR

CARS.png

Last edited:
GTI prides itself on a community environment though it's discord and single game chat party where all drivers must be present.
Anything that does not meet the following two criteria may be removed, and the user who posted it may be permanently banned from the site:
  • Our members must be able to get all the information they need to be involved (schedule, regulations, results) here on GTPlanet, without clicking any links to take them away from this site.
  • Our members will not be required to sign up to anything outside of GTPlanet in order to participate.

There is no prohibition on posting external sources of information and participation, as long as they are optional or supplementary.

All information can be provided through GT planet. I'm more than happy to do that. Anything else would be optional 🙂 (hope that clears it up)

Where do i sign up ? are there spots available?
There are slots available.

We will be having a preseason practice next Monday night but would be good to get you in a lobby one night and see how it goes?

I am ZOMLAR on PSN, drop me an add and we can work it out?

There are slots available.

We will be having a preseason practice next Monday night but would be good to get you in a lobby one night and see how it goes?

I am ZOMLAR on PSN, drop me an add and we can work it out?
Nice to hear that, Sure thing let me add you then , thnks for the quick reply

Hi, mature (read old) n00b looking for a league to join as getting fed up of being punted off every race in public servers. Have been playing GT7 a while but still slow. This league looks right up my street but have no experience if league racing so if there is a guide on how to join please could you point me in its direction. Thanks.

Hi, mature (read old) n00b looking for a league to join as getting fed up of being punted off every race in public servers. Have been playing GT7 a while but still slow. This league looks right up my street but have no experience if league racing so if there is a guide on how to join please could you point me in its direction. Thanks
Haha yeah all been there mate.

I'll drop you a pm with a couple of bits m bobs we just need to check over.

We run Monday nights at 8pm so if you can make them that's the first boxed ticked lol

Last edited:
Currently 4/3 spots available.

Preseason practice race is tomorrow night so drop me a message on here if anyone's interested.

Viper only series, Monday nights 8pm UK time weekly league as per posts above

Great group of guys, lots of banter. Optional discord and race group chat (we are all in that for the race)

Sent you friend request on psn. This I exactly what I was looking for. Just have a minor scheduling conflict as I am currently starting in ALR which is also running races on Monday night at 8pm uk time.

Sent you friend request on psn. This I exactly what I was looking for. Just have a minor scheduling conflict as I am currently starting in ALR which is also running races on Monday night at 8pm uk time.
No problem, I will add you when I next pop on.

I will drop you a pm on here

Last edited:
No worries!

Yes we have started but we have a couple of spaces left to jump in.

Round four is tomorrow night. I'll drop you both a message

Hi all, still have some spaces left although there is only a few events left this season...we are still taking people in ready for next season too.

Next season is a gr3 series with teams and a selection of cars.

Anyone interested let me know 🙂

Hi, what time zone are you racing? How long are the races etc? Sorry, if I missed on any link for details etc
GMT (British Based league)

Current season has been a mix of two 30minute races and 60minute

Next season will likely be twomraces per night, one longer and one sprint.

Last race of the season will be this Monday and.then a short break before.the new season starts (which will.be a GR3 series, we.mix between one make and then a section of gt3 cars from season to season )

Back