GTLR Championships - FIA GT Masters (Broadcasts and Highlights)

Italy
Italy
Il_Conte_Sky
GTLR Championships - FIA GT Masters

Hi guys. On GT6, I'm the organizer of an indipendent racing league, GTLR (Gran Turismo League Racers) that has an Official FB page.
We started a long-term GT3-spec Championship, featuring 4 endurance classics on Bathurst, Spa, Suzuka and Nürburgring.
I have also opened a YouTube channel, and I'm uploading the races.
So, hope your enjoy the videos :)

Trailer

Round 1 - Daytona Road Course

Broadcast

Highlights

Following races are coming, stay tuned :sly:

Last edited:
Wow, what a race! I actually sat and watched the entire hour and I was pretty blown away by the presentation and all the work you put into it. Not only was it easy on the eyes, but the racing was quality as well. Well done, I'm looking forward to watching some more in the future!

Wow, what a race! I actually sat and watched the entire hour and I was pretty blown away by the presentation and all the work you put into it. Not only was it easy on the eyes, but the racing was quality as well. Well done, I'm looking forward to watching some more in the future!
Thank you very much mate!
Actually I'm working on the second round (Laguna Seca), and I assure you every race it's different from the previuos one: in fact the podium finishers take 35-25-15 kg of ballast for the following races. A driver can remove his additional ballast only when he finishes in 6th position or below. Until now we had 4 different winners in 5 races ran. It's being an amazing championship :cheers:

Last edited:
Back