GTM and cars question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mx
  • 11 comments
  • 845 views

Mx

Messages
7
I keep seeing things like GTM and it rewards up to 900,000cr. Is this the German Touring Car Championship in European events?

Is this a quick or efficient way of getting a lot of money? And would the ideal car to beat it with be the CLK Touring Car '00?

And these Black Edition cars: Are they really great? I am wondering if I should save up the credits to buy one. Which is your favorite?

Thanks for all of your help!
 
1. It's called DTM.

2. Yes, it is. It's the most efficient way possible. You can get 900,000Cr in 12 minutes using B-spec.

3. Yes, they are. They're black versions of Le Mans cars, and they're rediculously cool. They're not as fast as the normal versions, since they have engine wear, but it's a 50hp difference for half the price.

4. Get the R92CP or the GT-One (TS020). The R92CP is faster, but the GT-one is more graceful in handling. It's more "tame".
 
Thanks a lot for your help Duck. I'm currently on race 4 of DTM. :)
 
I thinh DTM series is the best series in the whole game. Not only is it a great place to get money fast, but also, if you drive ít with the Calibra touring car, you really have to drive. It's not as easy with the older cars than with the new ones.
I prefer the Alfa.
 
Yes this is the best series for makin money as long as you use a car B-spec bob can win in. The CLK touring car would work fine.

At first I loved doin this championship with the Alfa race car but now its too easy.
 
Cool.

Also, what do you think is the best overall Rally car?
 
Personally I like the RS200 rally car most, but it's highly opinionated.
 
Mx
Cool.

Also, what do you think is the best overall Rally car?


I just use the Toyota RSC rally car. ( The one you win in one of the first tarmac rallys ) It has 460 hp or so.
 
i don't get why the Alfa is in the GERMAN Touring event when it's a Italian car!
 
Master_Yoda
i don't get why the Alfa is in the GERMAN Touring event when it's a Italian car!

They don't restrict the series to German cars, but instead they only allow cars that were in the series.
 
as far as the black cars. I'm really happy with the Mazda - excellent tire wear
 
I played the DTM series with the Calibra and a stock (oil change) Mercedes DTM from '92. Both was fun because you get a good amount of A-spec points.
With the Calibra I always started from the back, with the Mercedes I qualified in first in Opera Paris and Highspeed Ring.
The CLK-GTR (prize) is good for a lot of endurance races or re-selling.
 
Back