GTORacing's 24Hr Spa Race - 24 hour racing, with a twist.Open 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
View attachment 276807
View attachment 276809

Welcome to the 24 Hour of Spa Endurance Race! This is a GTORacing event, but open to all.

Many people enjoy endurance racing, the challenge of competing against themselves. The GTPlanet Endurance Series is certainly a favourite, and one of ours. We encourage you to check it out 👍

However we understand that many people are unable to make certain dates / times, and they don't fully wish to compete for numerous lengths of times, or want to just drive. So this 24hr race will be able to be broken up. This event is for members to get together, and GTOR's practice for the 2015 endurance championship.

What do we mean by this? Well instead of driving for a flat out 24hrs, you can break the time up and drive at a time that suits you.

A simple idea of rules can be found here for now

CAR List / Regulations
The race will be held at the Circuit De Spa-Francorchamp. There will be 2 classes of cars, LMP and GT3.
Each class will use the same car.
Drivers may complete in both classes if they wish too.
Racing Hard tyres must be used.
LMP Class
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model '06

View attachment 276815

GT3 Class
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN '13
View attachment 276816
We hope to get this running ASAP, if you are interested please let us know :)

Drivers list
GTP ID / PSN ID / Class choice

DirtyNurbKing58 / True-blue-8 / TBA
David Talle / ElCondensator / GT3
STOCKY8A1 / STOCKY8A1 / GT3
Harsk100 / HarskGaming96 / LMP
SK8RBOI / FRS_SK8R / TBA
Duker_86 / duker_86 / TBA
1996mikey2412 / TBA / TBA

Last edited:
Mate I think it should be best that I race in the GT3 class posibley with my GTES series companions! If this goes well it will be good fun!

Reguse the teams to around 2 people then we will have more teams and it will be more challenging for the teams!

Yea I gues so but if we have a !month it could be feasible. How about 3 driver teams? That would mean 8 hours each.

Back