• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @Ferraridriver27

Leonardo Da Vinci
leonardo-da-vinci-self-portrait.jpg

April 15, 1452-May 2, 1519 (source: Wikipedia)
Most famous for the Mona Lisa, is also known for his anatomic studies on bodies he stole out of cemeteries, drawings in religious buildings and inventions such as
a friggin tank
Leonardo_tank.JPG

a flying apparatus
luftfahrt-geschichte-025-leonardo-da-vinci-zeichnung-flugmaschine-gleitfluegel.jpg

and a robotic lion.
hqdefault.jpg

%C3%9Altima_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg

Mona_Lisa%2C_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci%2C_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg

Fantastic artist. And laid down many engineering concepts that we use today, despite his many inventions not being used in his time period.

Sub-Zero.

Sub-Zero.

My favorite t-shirt, which I no longer use given that it is a bit short now, is black and has white drawing of a bicycle along with schematics of his.

EDIT: Looks like this one, but with white lettering.

$_57.JPG

A genius who came up with ideas for inventions that were way ahead of the time. Very Cool.

Sub-Zero

If all the inventions, the Mona Lisa and that self portrait of his last supper isn't enough to make him Sub-Zero I don't know what is.

Even though I nominated McQueen because I thought he was the coolest man in history, I take it back. Leonardo is cooler. But we'll see in a week who gets the top tier named after them.

A great mind well beyond the time he lived in, he ideated a lot of stuff in benefit of humanity, and leave a legacy.

If that's not Sub-Zero enough for you, I don't what is in you mind :rolleyes:

Sub zero to the max. He's the one who did and perfected nearly everything of that era.

Last edited:
Back