GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 1868-present The use of the word cool to describe an aesthetic

1868-present The use of the word cool to describe an aesthetic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Treat the sub zero at the bottom as if it said seriously uncool. Sorry. They both begin with an s...

Nominated by @Danny

The use of the word "cool" to describe an aesthetic.

happy_little_boy_holding_up_the_word_cool.jpg

It would be meta if we were voting on the coolness of voting on the coolness of the use of the word cool to describe an aesthetic.

Here we are merely voting on the coolness of the use of the word cool to describe an aesthetic.

Anyway, I had difficulty working out what to vote for on this one, but eventually I decided that the fact that it had given me so much difficulty working out how cool it is was enough to make it as cold as can be in an English sea.

Cool has to be cool, otherwise it's Meh or Uncool, and that would make all these Cool Wall polls obsolete.

I use the word often and it isn't something that ruins conversations by the mere use of it, unlike other words used as slang.

Cool.

For me, in my natural accent, I'm rarely understood saying the word cool which means I have to make an effort to pronounce it correctly so I'd have to make it uncool if just for that reason.

The lower Sub zero. By the way why are there two of them, but no serously uncool available?

Last edited:
More realistic and grounded compared to the overly exaggerated 'awesome!'. Cool.

I don't see any reason for this not to be Sub-Zero, considering I use "cool" for voting. Kewl.

PD: It would be "seriously uncool" if this was a spanish-speaking board, since I hate people mixing up spanish and english in everyday talk.

EDIT: Just read Cano's comment, which I can agree with.

Back