GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 1873-1941, 1956-1974, 1976-present Colt Single Action Army "Peacemaker"

1873-1941, 1956-1974, 1976-present Colt Single Action Army "Peacemaker"


  • Total voters
    51
  • Poll closed .
Messages
5,548
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
Messages
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @Custom878

1873-present Colt Single Action Army "Peacemaker"
Colt%20SAA-S1.jpg


Single Action Revolver
Military Service: 1873-1902
Calibers: .45 Colt, 44-40 WCF, 38-40 WCF, a lot more that would be too many to list.​
 
High cool.
 
This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

Now, I'll show you why they call me... "Revolver".


~ Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid.
 
Solid cool.
 
Sub zero.
Iconic and legendary.
 
Uncool, to me it looks really awkward for a revolver.
 
Meh. The 1911 will always be the stand out Colt for me.
 
Iconic as it may be, it's still a gun and guns can never, ever be cool.
 
Not as cool as the toy replicas that fire caps. Meh.
 
Sub Zero.

A favorite of John Wayne.
 
I've fired (and reloaded) a .45 version at a firing range before. Strange experience.

Would prefer an 1911 (or some handgun, I like the Five-Seven the best) but still an icon.
 
Yeup, uncool.

- Designed to kill
- Gun enthusiasts

.. take your pick.
 
Historic, but...


I'm a Smith&Wesson man. Bullseyes right out of the box. And it's prettier, too. The Colt is simply last year's model. (car years to gun years is like dog years to human years...)

Still, cool. Barely. That there is the short arm of the law.
 
Not a gun fan but this is iconic. Sub zero for me.
 
This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

Now, I'll show you why they call me... "Revolver".


~ Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid.

Thought the same thing.
 
Back