Solid body

Bound maple neck joint

33 Scale

Bound maple body

Maple and Walnut neck

Ebony or Rosewood fretboard

2 single coil pickups

Wikipedia
fretboard with metal strings (originally flat-wound, though many players replaced them with round-wounds), twin truss rods, triangle inlays, two pickups, two volume and two tone dials, selector switch,[2]and wiring for Rick-O-Sound (standard in models post-1971).

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickenbacker_4001[/URL]​

Solid cool. I can't give it a Sub Zero because Geddy Lee has been spotted with one (and we all know Geddy Lee is seriously uncool) but it is a damn good bass.

They look good and by the lst who've played (some of them are really cool!) it, it must sound amazing. Very cool.

I don't play bass(though I'd like to eventually), and this is by far my favorite bass guitar! Looks great, sounds great, and there are some great players that have used it too!

I votes 'cool'. It does have a great sound but I'm not into guitars enough to really be of much help here, though I'm a big fan of the music they produce.

Electric basses are cool in general but this one happens to be a particular pretty example.

Sub-Zero.

Its a guitar, which alone is cool, and it's used by and associated with many cool people for both music and hitting people on the head.

You couldn't find a picture of a left handed one?

My dream bass. I'll never in my life be able to afford it, and if I some how come across the money for one, I would not even buy it as I would need the money for something else because of the amount of money I make hourly.

Sub Zero.

@Roger the Horse I'm not sure how much this'll tickle your fancy.

Some language warning.

Last edited:
Bass guitars are cool, anything with the Rickenbacker name on it is cool. Misses out on Sub-Zero because I don't find it that good-looking.

Back