• Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
Nominated by @Custom878

Jim Morrison's Leather Pants

hardrockhide.jpg

As worn by lead singer of The Doors', the late Jim Morrison.​

If you aren't a biker leather pants are completely pointless, which is uncool. Brown makes them Seriously Uncool.

You know how cars associated with cool people often get that coolness rubbed off on them?

-

It doesn't apply to pants.

Avoids being doubly seriously uncool, as it's not used underwear, but it's still seriously uncool. You'd have to basically be Jim Morrison to pull the look off.

Looks a little like used bondage clothing in the OP picture. Thus seriously uncool.

No matter how much I like the person I can never think clothing like this looks good.

Used leather pants. No matter what leather pants are uncool. The fact that they're used makes them seriously uncool.

Meh. I like that they have a cool cowboy/punk/outlaw look to them and they'd suit a cool looking Harley rider.

They're uncool because if any of us non cowboy/punk/outlaw non Harley riding types wore them we'd just look like we were either going to a gay pride gathering or about to ride a horse bareback.

Leather trouser are cool, but only until you're about 25. Just because these are Jim Morrisons, doesn't make that fact change. Uncool.

Those actually look more like Icelandic necropants! :lol:

Sub Zero if The Lizard King is wearing them they're sub zero. Anybody else and they're seriously uncool.

Trousers are never cool. Especially those that look like the colour of excrement.

Back