2015-present Dabbing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
2015-present Dabbing nominated by @Jimlaad43

Information: Dabbing, or the dab, is a simple dance move or playful gesture, in which a person drops their head into the bent crook of a slanted arm, while raising the opposite arm in a parallel direction but out straight. The move looks similar to someone sneezing into the "inside" of the elbow.

Probably the stupidest and most annoying trend I've witnessed. Thank god it's out of style now.

Call me Genesis, as I can't dance. Though the only thing about me isn't the way I walk, more that I can easily be mistaken for a girl from behind at medium-long distances. Throw in a general dislike to trendy things, and I think my vote is kind of obvious.

tenor.gif

I'm insulted by this because 90% of the people I know would think I dab while I actually do muscleman flexes... which is so not dabbing!

It was only on seeing this thread that I found out it was a dance. When it was nominated, I was thinking hotknives.

Thank god it's out of style now.
It's still not over here tho. :(
----
Average 2017 kid/Teenagers:

Wacky Haircuts that gives me OCD? Tick.
Fidget Spinners? Tick.
Dabbing? Tick.
Using his Phone all the time even at wrong times? Tick.

SU.

It looks like you're doing a smell test. In fact, I've always wondered if someone got caught doing one and instead of just fessing up they said it was a new dance and it took off from there.

Seriously Uncool.

Back