5000 B.C.-present Underwear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
5000 B.C.-present Underwear nominated by @Silver Arrows

Information: Underwear are items of clothing worn beneath genitalia, usually in direct contact with the skin, although they may comprise more than a single layer. They serve to keep outer garments from being soiled or damaged by bodily excretions, to lessen the friction of outerwear against the skin, to shape the body, and to provide concealment or support for parts of it. In cold weather, long underwear is sometimes worn to provide additional warmth. Special types of undergarments have religious significance. If made of suitable material or textile, some underwear can serve as nightwear or swimsuits, and some are intended for sexual attraction or visual appeal.
Boxer_002.jpg
Knickers1.jpg

Boxers are great, I enjoy lounging in my underpants pants while not being completey naked and scaring the nieghbours. Long underwear is brilliant for cold weather. Thongs are sexy.

Cool.

Do socks count as underwear? It wouldn't change my vote but I'm just curious as to what people think. I keep socks in my underwear draw and classify them as underwear.

Do socks count as underwear? It wouldn't change my vote but I'm just curious as to what people think. I keep socks in my underwear draw and classify them as underwear.
Yes. They're worn under footwear & serve some or all of the functions described in the information in the OP.

So many styles, so many different comfort levels.

Nirvana is the right balance between support & room to move enough......but not too much.

Nirvana is the right balance between support & room to move enough......but not too much.

I prefer no support from everyday boxers, I like to hang loose. For sports support is key.

Especially if you're wearing shorts :eek: :yuck:

In my preferred sport, the shorts are the support without undies, so I guess that technically makes they undies, although they're worn without an over-layer.

Rarely wear underwear.

And then if you have bladder or bowel issues (I don't just making the point) then your underwear is a source of humiliation.

Overall SU.

These are not my words, they are copy and pasted.
As you've not put it in quotes, not made any reference to a source and have just written it in plain text, it very much looks like they're your words.

Nevertheless, what in the who now?

Nothing special about pants. Just convenience to save us walking around nude.

Meh.

Male underwear, meh, just something that keeps the wedding tackle in check.

Female unerwear, 0 Kelvin.

It's a cool and there's nothing much else to say.

Although briefs do keep the balance of our wedding vegetable by keeping it in 12 o clock place only.

Back