Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
7,000,000 BC -present Tuberculosis nominated by @Northstar

Information: Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (MTB) Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but can also affect other parts of the body. Most infections do not have symptoms. About 10% of latent infections progress to active disease which, if left untreated, kills about half of those infected. The classic symptoms of active TB are a chronic cough with blood-containing sputum, fever, night sweats, and weight loss. The historical term "consumption" came about due to the weight loss. Infection of other organs can cause a wide range of symptoms.​

It's an infectious disease that can kill a person. In what planet is that cool?

Guy in his thirties with kids who lives in the middle of nowhere, and spends a good deal of his time on a motoring forum is cool?
He's actually 40.

And cool.

Last edited:
The only cool TB is this @TB.
:embarrassed:
40 year old guy with kids who lives in the middle of nowhere, and spends a good deal of his time on a motoring forum is cool?
vB9B5.gif

And you left out that I'm married to a hot nurse.
Only cool TB is @TB. Even then, he's Uncool. (sorry TB)

SU.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Even if they're wrong. ;)
He's actually 40.

And cool.
:embarrassed:

40 year old guy with kids who lives in the middle of nowhere, and spends a good deal of his time on a motoring forum is cool?

Yes? Are cool people not allowed to age or have families or hobbies?

Cooler than the self proclaimed youngest member on GTP. ;)

As for the disease, that's SU, as is any other by default.

I have to say that is pretty damned rude of you.
Wasn't trying to be rude or offend at all, but it's the truth. @TB is an awesome, funny, and interesting guy... but is he considered cool? I don't think so.

Back