GTP Alternative Cool Wall: 9th Century-present Cigarettes

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 37 comments

9th Century-present Cigarettes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously Uncool

A sizeable portion of my friends smoke. I never have, not even once. There's nothing cool about it.

But for what it's worth; cigars smell better, rollies smell the absolute worst.

These 🤬 🤬.

Not only you're filling your own lungs with 🤬 by smoking these 🤬, you're also blowing obnoxious 🤬 on the faces of every 🤬 passer-by you encounter while doing so, and of course the 🤬 smell won't go away even after you've stopped the act itself for some time. Not to mention the fact it seems to be a mandatory thing for smokers to do it right by the 🤬 front entrance of a building instead of somewhere that isn't practically open for air (in these cases smoke) to enter the building itself.

In case you haven't already guessed, I voted SU.

That said, at least it isn't common for people to do it inside anymore, which is a rather positive thing.

Two of my favorite movies (Fight Club and Gattaca) make smoking look so unbelievably cool

fight-club-gif-had-helena-bonham-carter-lady-Favim.com-371392.gif

gattaca-1997-smoking.jpg

Personally, I can't stand it. Of course that has almost no bearing on whether or not it's cool. There is still absolutely a coolness factor to smoking, but there is so much social backlash against it these days that I'm hard pressed to say it's cool. Smokers are so often lectured by the public in general about how "you know that's bad for you" that they're often very wary of even discussing it.

I had to go meh. It's still cool, and also simultaneously super uncool.

Last edited:
S.U.

Most expensive and Pointless hobby/habit ever invented. You bassically pay for having your life shortened and your lungs/overall health get slowly ruined.

S.U.

Most expensive and Pointless hobby/habit ever invented. You bassically pay for having your life shortened and your lungs/overall health get slowly ruined.
It's not as expensive as golf, motorsport or cocaine. Though overall you make a good point.

The only reason why any Teenage kids smokes one of these is because they think they're cool and manly. If you don't then they will call you a feminine or "fag".

Of course, nowadays there's those Vapor's. I never liked them nor tried them before. Same goes to Alcohol beverages, i'm more likely to stay Sober for the rest of my life.

Ether way, SU.

S.U.

My Brother said that exactly back when he was in middle school and still thinks that way.

The only reason why any Teenage kids smokes one of these is because they think they're cool and manly.

Of course, nowadays there's those Vapor's.
This. ^

I wonder which is worse? Cigarettes or Vape?

Back