GTP Alternative Uncool Wall: 1303-present Swag

1303-present Swag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antarctica
Controls set for heart of sun
GTP_RogerTheHors
1303-present Swag​

Swag: Probably originating from the Old Norse sveggja, to describe something as swagging would be to say that it was swinging and swaying. The word seems to have been in use at least as far back as the 14th century. Since then it has taken on all kinds of different meanings, such as stolen goods, prizes, and being smug. These girls have it. You don't. Think yourself lucky.

Swag?

pkhXd-GvW9lB0t-JYDESJvriVnXQjdcXqU5FkKZrUGeM6U4dFF2-3FUHpwSlh9F6mJWc9Uuiru01Csc=w300-h310-nc

Money or your life?

Making your own words is easy, you put letters in a row and create a meaning for the series of letters you've made. If you fail at one, you fail at making your own word.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for the word "Swag", particularly in today's society.

You were able to make a somewhat relevant connection with Lucky Star and swag.

Whenever I hear the word "swag" being used, the most irritatingly catchy piece of music ever written which served as the theme song to the worst television show ever made gets wedged in my head.

Moe belongs in hell.

If I hear anyone or see anyone using/saying swag one more time I will literally go insane. Just for that, the most seriously uncool thing of all time.

Back