GTP Approved - Aluminium profile supply and discount for GTP members!

• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Grimsby
Evoloution

Hello fellow GTPers!
My name is Kris Butterill (Evo from The ORDL). After speaking with Jordan, he has kindly allowed me to post here to let you all know about my new business. Through a series of events and an opportunity arising, I now have an aluminium profile shop on Ebay.

I know just how expensive an aluminium racing rig can be and I am here to offer all GTP members discounts. My shop, for now is listing just 20mm and 30mm accessories as it is still a new venture.

However I can also source 40mm and 45mm variations of pretty much all these components and actual profile section is available to order, cut to length as required. If there are items you require that are not listed, let me know and I will see if I can get them for you.

If you would like more information simply drop me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Discounts will vary by each component but I will do my very best to help everyone here at GT Planet. I may also be able to offer free postage, dependant on order size and location.

My shop can be found here:

KB Aluminium Profile

If ordering in my store, send me an Ebay message first so I know that you require a discount, for overseas buyers I will also need to get a postage quote as I am in the UK.

Evo

Last edited:
Here are just some of the items that are currently listed in the shop, I stock 20 and 30mm variants as standard and can order in 40 and 45mm as required along with profile lengths up to 2m.

We are currently offering free postage on all orders over £175 between now and Christmas. Not only that but orders over £250 will receive a 5% discount too. This is in addition to the discounts that can be applied for GTP members.

Get a new rig in time for GT6!

To give you an idea, here is a picture of a rig that I have been building:

qbk4.jpg

Any questions, please contact me via PM.

Evo

Hi All,

We have some new easy build rigs coming soon, suitable for single and triple screens up to 24"

Pricing for GTP members, for the first 10 sold will be at a special rate of £399 inc postage (mainland UK)

These new rigs are, for now, only available via GTP. general release will be June time via the website. Delivery can be made within around 5-7 days of order.

Pricing after these have gone will be £460 with free shipping, again to mainland UK. Overseas delivery is possible but please contact for postage quote.

Kits include bracket covers, not shown.

Versions are available as a diy kit that require drilling and use hidden connectors for a better finish., contact for pricing on these.

3vl6.png

j252.png

Mounting points are adjustable for various wheel types and monitor arms are adjustable up/down and angle for viewing.

More pics coming soon. Cant see these lasting long at offer prices so reserve yours now.

We are also working on a complete system integration frame in partnership with Thrustmaster, Tim Eden, Country Manager for Guillemot Limited has kindly offered his support for our frames via KB Aluminium Profile. These will be available later in the year and will provide an all in one gaming rig solution. I dont want to give too much away at this stage but these are going to be VERY special rigs to offer a complete plug and play system and will offer limited editions also.

A new thread will be started close to the time to offer more information on these.

Custom built rigs also available, please contact with your needs.

Kris

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back