GTP Auction House/Trade Center

United States
New Jersey
Here will be for posting you cars that are for sale on the auction house or if you want to trade straight up with another GTP member. Give a photo and basic info about the car along with prices.

Ill start it off

Shelby GT500
Starting at 30,000; buyout at 75,000
550hp
Class A

Parts: Street intake
Sport exaust, ignition, intercooler, brakes, antiroll bars, trans, clutch, flywheel, driveline, differential
Racing Suspension, weight reduction.

This car is meant to be a drift car but I gave up on the tuning becasue I now have a supra that it better. The paint job is locked (sorry) but you can fix the tuning. Has great potential! My gamertag is GRSINNJ if you want to talk about trades (looking for an E36 M3).

Please post you cars that are up for auction!!!

Heres a pointer: If you want more money set auction to 5K, set for 2 hours. No buyout. You will get loads of money. :D

This works best on faster/rarer cars.

I'll do an experiment for you.

I'll buy a Carrera GT, and put it on trade for 2 hours at a 5,000 starting bid.

If I lose money on the car, I drive to Long Island and beat the crap out of you.

It's up, in Douglas DeMuro Yellow.

Edit: Sold for $252,000

Basically broke even.

Ok, before I renew the auction I would like to know if anyone wnats to to trade with me via the gist a car feature. I have a the gt500 as featured and I also have a stock supra what i won for about 10,000 that I am willing to trade away too.

Selling prize cars is pretty worthless. I've got one to sell but only because the person didn't realize they could win it.

Love the auction house though.

I've been making a ton of money buying Enzos at the dealer and selling them on the auction. Being a high level has some perks :P

I've seen 1966 GT40's going for stupid money, and I just unlocked them so I'll find out exactly how rich I'm going to get.

Hmmm, sounds like this Auction House thing is really a brilliant idea. Anyone got any pics of what it looks like in game?

It sucks being $350 short of being able to partisipate in the FM2 brilliantness. :(

I'll do an experiment for you.

I'll buy a Carrera GT, and put it on trade for 2 hours at a 5,000 starting bid.

If I lose money on the car, I drive to Long Island and beat the crap out of you.

It's up, in Douglas DeMuro Yellow.

Edit: Sold for $252,000

Basically broke even.

:lol: Post of the year.

No, 23K dollars for a Guldstrand does suck. They cost ALOT more than that.

Also, having a 45% discount on all american cars is pretty awesome. Easy to make moneys on the AH.

So they might, but no-one was willing to buy it for 35,000cr buyout and 23,000 bought me the e36 M3, so I was happy. Got 15,000 for the Do-Luck NSX and I think it was 7,000cr for the liveried Golf R32, so not a bad haul for the evening.

I had some inspiration hit... I'll be selling it for probably around 50,000cr.

A732 Mitsu Eclipse GT 404hp

anyone want me to put any of these up?

c7361df32bcb4fa6b5eed39kv6.jpg

c580ca3eb324409b96ea700uz7.jpg

benson2we2.jpg

I may buy a copy of that Mobil one when I get the 360 back. Stock with those wheels and that aero would be preferred.

Back