• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 29 comments

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London

gtpbannerekf7.png

Slightly dissapointing number of votes this year but we have winners. (lots of them too!!)

They are...

Most Knowledgeable
Famine!!

Best Quote
ceiling_fan!!
Jesus isn't bad, but his respawn took 3 days... talk about LAG!

Best Thread
You learn something new... - Cars you didn't know existed, until now!
by Rue!!

Most Helpful
Smallhorses!!

Friendliest

Gah, no one got more than one vote so...
Congratulations to Touring Mars, ultrabeat, Sureshot, Joey D, Jordan, Wallrunner81, Casio, TB, YSSMAN, Ledhed, Philly, doblocruiser, Parnelli Bone, ImaginebyLennon and Ewillis!!!!

Funniest
A tie between
daan!!
and ultrabeat!!

Best Avatar/Title/Sig combo
TVR&Ferrari_Fan!!

Biggest impression on GTP

Jordan!!

Most likley to be wheeled off to the nut house
ultrabeat!!

Most Improved member/Best Turnaround
Paulie!!

Most Opinionated
Danoff!!

Most likely to be crowned a moderator
A tie between:
The Cracker!!
Digital Nitrate!!
and Joey D!!

Best new member
homeforsummer

Darwin Award
StigNumbers!!

Congrats to all! :cheers:

Last edited:
I winded a award!

How many people ended up voting? I'm guessing there has to have been more than 14...

And has TVRF_F been posting this year? I feel as though I've only seen one post from him this year.

Thanks, folks, for giving me my favourite award again :D

Also pleasing to see a couple of people I nominated getting recognition too.

I best track down this Wallrunner81 fellow, a matter of name confusion could ensue in the future.

From,
Chris.

While it's certainly appreciated, it also begs the question - who was crazy enough to nominate me for friendliest? I'll have to do something about that. :P

Thank you to whoever it was and congrats to all those that won, or tied, as the case may be. :cheers:

TB
While it's certainly appreciated, it also begs the question - who was crazy enough to nominate me for friendliest? I'll have to do something about that. :P

Thank you to whoever it was and congrats to all those that won, or tied, as the case may be. :cheers:

It's the Goatee, nothing to do with your personality.

Danny - I'll keep the trophy for the first 6 months, and then I'll send it down to you. OK?

LOL WUT? Wasn't actually expecting that.

Meh, I think your posting style is much better than your brother's...

Anywho, thanks guys! Mega-flattered to have won something! :cheers:

I have a feeling Joey D won't make moderator position, not because post quality (which, IMO, is quite good) but because clashes with mods...
💡

Most improved/biggest turn around.

Thanks guys, means a lot.

Danny - I'll keep the trophy for the first 6 months, and then I'll send it down to you. OK?

I was thinking of maybe alternative weeks, but hey, whatever works.

A winnar is me. :)

Edit: Apart from the nuthouse one. ¬_¬

I might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic but I'm not quite ready for the rubber rooms yet! :D

I've never been the 1/15th friendliest member before. I'd ditto that Best new member too (did I vote? Don't think I did), pleasure to race against too.👍

Would like to thank the member/s who threw my name out there for friendliest ,THANK YOU 👍

Thanks DaddyVDubb , for bringing it to my attention , I read over it when it was released and somehow missed my name in there. :dunce:

Back