GTP | BMW Modified Series (Sign Ups Open) | Race One @ Road Course Daytona 10/6

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLawrence
  • 68 comments
  • 3,632 views
Fill out the registration form in the driver roster link and it will put you in automatically.
 
Hi drifterboy77/DA_PANDA_BRO - we shuffle raced last night. :)
 
I will have a lobby open tomorrow night at 8pm for practice.
 
Hey bottoz I remember those races! Is this still set to go live??
 
I certainly plan on it. I do however have to postpone it a week because I have suddenly gotten very busy
 
No problem. I do not mind. But maybe even wait to see what's in the new content coming up. As it may bring new things for any racing series.
 
What's the Plan, Stan?
What's the Status, Gladys?
 
I guess only the Spa course will have any addition to the series if it is to be implemented here. I was really expecting a BMW but oh well.
 
Spa will be included for sure. I am fairly excited for that.

Also, I know we don't have any kind of numbers, but I will have a public lobby open at approx 8pm Est set up to meet the regulations for this series. I figure if we can't get people from here maybe we can get some randoms from online.
 
Back