Engines:
2.3L Supercharged I8
Power: 135 hp
Torque: Unknown
Weight: 750 kg
Transmission: 4-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles/Racing Class: 2-seat Grand Prix race car
Additional Info: The final form of the Bugatti Type 35, one of the most successful and iconic racecars in motorsports history. Notable race victories include the Targa Florio and the first ever Monaco Grand Prix, among many others. Type 35s could be driven both in races and on the street.​

I like what's been done with viewing the poll until you vote.
The newest GTPlanet update added this option and changing votes, I may turn on changing votes if enough people support it, but the hiding votes is most likely here to stay

The newest GTPlanet update added this option and changing votes, I may turn on changing votes if enough people support it, but the hiding votes is most likely here to stay

I wouldn't enable vote changing, the whole point of hiding the votes is so that you aren't influenced by everyone else.

I wouldn't enable vote changing, the whole point of hiding the votes is so that you aren't influenced by everyone else.
The person who has stated the opinion that they want it gave the reason that it would allow fixing your vote if you misclick. Not arguing for it, just stating other opinions

The most sucessful race car ever. More than 1000 races in the bag. Altough not all of them under the B denomination, but it's still pretty much the same amazing machine.

Definitely a car I didn't "get" when I was first introduced to it. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. Over the years, I've warmed up to it a lot, and started to find out more of why it's so highly regarded.

Sub'd.

Iconic racing car. But like with all vintage cars, you'd look a tit driving one, especially with the leather helmet/googles combo that all the owners seem to wear. Meh.

Let's be honest, you see one of these and you smile. You don't even need to know what it is. It could just be some funny little old car to you, and you'd still smile. Of course you would, it's a French blue roadster from the 1920s.

Classic Bugatti race cars are as Sub-Zero as their classic road cars.

The quintessential pre-war race car. Sub-zero.

Also photos of a Type 35 I seen at Indy.

DSC_0978.JPG

DSC_0979.JPG

DSC_0980.JPG

DSC_0981.JPG

Uncool. It's a racecar, but since it's a racecar with a ton of history behind it I won't go seriously uncool. With that being said though, I love everything about this car.

Cool, despite the fact that it looks like a sausage with wheels.

Back