GTP Cool Wall: 1951-1957 Mercedes-Benz Typ 300 "Adenauer"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snikle
  • 6 comments
  • 1,822 views

1951-1957 Mercedes-Benz Typ 300 "Adenauer"


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
Messages
1,101
United States
United States
Poll 1272: 1951-1957 Mercedes-Benz Typ 300 "Adenauer" (W186/189) nominated by @MDDeGrande

e65920c8aef158318df9aea40ab49fbe-jpg.949244

Body Style: 4dr Sedan, 4dr convertible, 4dr Limousine
Engine: 3.0L M186 SOHC I6
Power: 113-125 hp
Torque: 163 lb-ft
Weight: 1936 kg
Transmission: 4-speed manual, 3-speed auto
Drivetrain: FR
Country: Germany
Mercedes-300-Adenauer-W-186-018.jpg

mercedes-benz-typ-300-adenauer-w189-1957-04.jpg

MERCEDES-BENZ-Typ-300--Adenauer---W186--2189_35.jpeg

1964997fb063b77f11abbfd8ad674bcf.jpg

550238a2cd2d59083cf399236fde9374.jpeg
 
SZ. I always love a good classic luxobarge (provided it isn't tacky as hell... but even then...)
 
Classy but not especially beautiful. Meh.
 
Maaaannn, I'd definitely break my neck looking at that thing thrice! SZ for sure. Especially the last two pictures.
 
I dunno a bit awkward looking to be honest. Old Merc-ness does add some cool though. Low cool.
 
It has some presence and it's a merc from a time when they were the real deal on luxury, but i honestly prefer a Grosser over this.
Neventheless, cool
 
Never been a fan of super long sedans from Mercedes, so I didn’t like the S600 Pullman. This predecessor, while much tastier than the Pullman, falls short of looking as good as the W140 S-Class. Still a good-looking classic sedan with plenty of class. Slight Cool.

Also, look at dat second to last pic. :drool:
 
Back