GTP Cool Wall: 1961-1971 Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Coupe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snikle
  • 9 comments
  • 1,902 views

1961-1971 Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Coupe


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Messages
1,101
United States
United States
Poll 1287: 1961-1971 Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Coupe (W111) nominated by @MDDeGrande
mercedes-benz_s-klasse_1969_photos_5-jpg.956957


Body Styles: 2dr coupe
Engine: 2.2L I6, 2.3L I6, 2.5L I6, 2.8L I6, 3.0L I6, 3.5L V8
Power: 94-197 hp
Torque: 100-170 lb-ft
Weight: 1490 kg
Transmission: 3-speed automatic, 4-Speed automatic, 4-speed manual
Drivetrain: FR
Country: Germany
1034976u2220.jpg

0f2347ea7accf7f0877d88ac035e9967.jpg

7aa5264eb6a679cb0937a1dc4fda1cf0.jpg

1965-mercedes-benz-s-class-1jo77x888-2-780x520.jpg
 
Easy SZ. Gorgeous car.

I had a hard time finding straight information for the torque and types of transmissions offered, so if any of those look wrong please tell me so I can correct it.
 
Extraordinarily classy. This simply is a design that has always looked stunning, and will never not look stunning. SZ, easy.
 
Can't really go wrong with a 60s Benz but the later generation coupes are a little more coherent looking IMO.
 
I really wish there was a new S Class/CL coupe or at least a new SL is long overdue. so SZ because it reminded me of wonderful idea of pilarless windows done extremely well
 
Normally an old Merc, particularly an coupe would be an instant SZ. But there is something not quite right about it in my eye. Hight cool.
 
Obviously the "Red Pig" is the ideal version of this chassis, but I'll give this one a decent cool.
 
Back