GTP Cool Wall: 1962-1963 Nissan Prince Skyline Sport

1962-1963 Nissan Prince Skyline Sport

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sub-Zero. This was the first attempt from a Japanese automaker to craft a genuinely beautiful car, one that is comparable to that of an Italian style house, and it worked. Although it may not be fast, it is simply gorgeous looking and I've liked this car since I saw it in Gran Turismo 4.

This is absolutely gorgeous, it has so much Italian flare and it has all of the right touches for being a cool car to look at

Last edited:
Sub-Zero. This was the first attempt from a Japanese automaker to craft a genuinely beautiful car, one that is comparable to that of an Italian style house, and it worked. Although it may not be fast, it is simply gorgeous looking and I've liked this car since I saw it in Gran Turismo 4.
You are doing too many of these. Cut it down a bit.

Yeah I was wondering why it was 2 a day for a while. I don't mind extra cool wall threads, but I know some people do. I feel like if you miss a day or two of making a thread, you don't really need to catch back up, just keep going at the normal rate.

Sorry if I didn’t already make it clear before but the reason I did 2 polls Sunday, Monday, and yesterday is because there were no polls from Wednesday to Saturday since I was touring colleges. I had made up for those lost polls by making 2 polls a day for those three days. Starting today the Wall will go back to its normal schedule.

Sorry if I didn’t already make it clear before but the reason I did 2 polls Sunday, Monday, and yesterday is because there were no polls from Wednesday to Saturday since I was touring colleges. I had made up for those lost polls by making 2 polls a day for those three days. Starting today the Wall will go back to its normal schedule.
I hadn't noticed you'd increased it, but there are still too many. Take it down to one every other day.

What's the point of quoting my post from a month ago, especially after I reduced the frequency in polls by half?

I missed the dates. I must have skipped over these threads and came in and saw a bunch of the polls were closed before I even knew the threads existed.

Back