GTP Cool Wall: 1990-1993 Isuzu Gemini Irmscher R

1990-1993 Isuzu Gemini Irmscher R

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's kind of weird looking, normally a meh, but the shooting brake version brings it up to Cool.

Also, how come you're saying these two were nominated by @Turbo? I thought you nominated them. Just wondering

Solid cool. This car was quite ahead of its time, both in terms of styling and performance. It made a good deal of horsepower for its engine size and even had AWD, which was unheard of in these types of cars other than the Celica and a few homologation specials. Also, it amazes me how forgotten this car really is. This is the fastest and arguably the most exciting Isuzu ever made, yet it has appeared in zero racing games, and most car enthusiasts aren't even aware of its existence. And that only adds to its coolness.

I remember these re-badged as the Geo Storm. My neighbor growing up had one, I liked it. I was a weird kid.

Meh.

Well doesn't this look like a pile of rubbish. It must be a pathetic car to drive. Uncool.

I cant lie, this thing appeals to all of my quirkiness. Being awd is the sealing deal. In fwd format probably would struggle to be a meh. Being turbo awd, definitely takes it to cool town.

Back