Engine: 2X 1.6L Turbo I4
Power: 800 total HP
Weight: 861 kg
Transmission: Idk, but there are 2 of them on the same set of linkages
Drive train: front and rear engine, 4WD
hqdefault.jpg

b0bdc203ede68598162660c1b2838775.jpg

Kg5R2XlZTiOjG56MOHZYBw

High cool, of course anything insane enough to have 2 engines gets some extra points.

Also does anyone know what kind of transmissions this thing has? I can't find it online, but I might just be bad at looking.

Most people forget how much of a beast this car is in Gran Turismo 2. With that said, this was basically the beast before the beast (Escudo Pikes Peak). It doesn't have the bonkers appeal of the Escudo Pikes Peak, nor is overly flamboyant. It's going to fall short of Sub-Zero for me. My final call is (very strong) Cool.

Most people forget how much of a beast this car is in Gran Turismo 2. With that said, this was basically the beast before the beast (Escudo Pikes Peak). It doesn't have the bonkers appeal of the Escudo Pikes Peak, nor is overly flamboyant. It's going to fall short of Sub-Zero for me. My final call is (very strong) Cool.
I actually like the Cultus a little bit more than the Escudo just because it is (mainly) purple.

With that being said, this thing was basically another cheatcode in GT2. A "slightly" slower one.

SZ. No question about it.

Back