• Poll closed .

Wiegert

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
1994-2012 Mitsubishi Pajero Mini nominated by @mustafur

Mitsubishi_Pajero_Mini_109.JPG

Body Style: 3-door SUV
Engine: 660cc (Kei car regulations with Turbo and non Turbo)
Power: 52-63 hp
Torque: 46-72 lb-ft
Weight: 850-990 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual, 3-speed automatic, 4-speed automatic
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear wheel drive / all wheel drive
Additional Information: A Mitsubishi Pajero in Kei car form, Every model that came out resembled the face lift of the Bigger Original Pajero of the time. It's significantly shorter Wheelbase and Lighter weight made this just as usable offroad as the Original Pajero despite being restricted by the Kei car regulations, Also came in a more Road Friendly RWD version in the Base model XR.​

1024px-1994_Mitsubishi_Pajero-Mini_01.jpg
pictures-of-mitsubishi-pajero-mini-1998-142159.jpg
mitsubishi-pajero-mini-duke-02.jpg
Mitsubishi-Pajero_mini-2nd_1998-front.jpg
001_o.jpg
Mitsubishi_Pajero_Mini_Skipper_rear.jpg
DSC01684.jpg
113322_1.jpg

There are certain versions of these that are great. There are certain ones that look hideous. Balances out to a low cool, I think, for the same reason as the 500.

Too small for the open road here. On the other hand, I would take one of these over the ridiculously overpriced ATV/UTV side by sides in a heartbeat. I give it a cool for the better looking trims.

Clicked additional pictures, was pleased until the third picture in the spoiler loaded...

The moment you tell you drive a Pajero to someone who speaks spanish you'll be laughed. That's uncool. Then you'll ask why is the word "Pajero" funny, and he'll explain. And that's gonna be seriously, absurdely, uncool.

I don't care if it's a nice Kei Car or the :censored:ing Rally Raid version. Anything with that name is forever uncool.

The moment you tell you drive a Pajero to someone who speaks spanish you'll be laughed. That's uncool. Then you'll ask why is the word "Pajero" funny, and he'll explain. And that's gonna be seriously, absurdely, uncool.

I don't care if it's a nice Kei Car or the :censored:ing Rally Raid version. Anything with that name is forever uncool.
You could just say it is a Montero.

This thing is so 🤬 cute!! I wanna hug it! Looks like 1:2 of the full size Pajero and it's RWD or AWD and a kei-car. Some of them look bad, but it's still cool.

Isn't this the thingy that loses top speed when you engage 4WD?

Still a hilariously fun little curb crawler though.

Quite like these Mitsuchibi SUVs. The Mini edges out the chunkier Junior model which came in even more wacked limited edition guises.

I'd struggle to call condensed Shogun styling for a city runabout cool though. Even when I consider it an improvement over the full-size model.

You could just say it is a Montero.

The problem still persists, you'd have to swap the badges which is an absolutely uncool practice (think of that idiot with a Mazda 3 that gets an 'Axela' badge because 'muh JDM'). And the time will come when someone calls your bluff and everyone will laugh at you because you drive a mini wanker.

The problem still persists, you'd have to swap the badges which is an absolutely uncool practice (think of that idiot with a Mazda 3 that gets an 'Axela' badge because 'muh JDM'). And the time will come when someone calls your bluff and everyone will laugh at you because you drive a mini wanker.
I'm sorry your friends are such dicks.

Where I live, people won't care about the name. (For starters the full size Pajero really is called Mitsubishi Pajero.) But it's still an uncool car. Mainly because it's a 2/3 scale model of the de facto choice of a mid-90s farmer.

Last edited:
Back